Sunday, January 19, 2014

Making Our Home Our Own

I have not loved the pillows in our living room.  One is a reddish orange and the other three are black.  I wanted some color!  So, we stopped in the fabric section of our local Walmart and found these two pieces of fabric.  Now...if I can borrow Sister Fenton's sewing machine, I'll be in business.  They should be pretty easy.  Sew 'em up and stuff the pillows inside, right?


I can't wait to see them done.  I love the floral print!  Three new pillows for $10 - not bad, eh?
We went to the Fentons' Tuesday night and got the pillows sewed up.
It was so fun to sit and visit with Elder and Sister Fenton.  And...it was nice to finally have my pillows covered.
There are actually two floral pillows, but only one is in the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment