Friday, January 10, 2014

$.99 Cent Chicken Sandwich

I went to Wendy's yesterday to get Jack something for lunch.  He was tied up at the office.  I knew he liked spicy, so I ordered him a Spicy Chipoltle Chicken Sandwich.  When the worker confirmed my order, she said it would be $1.06.  I asked her to repeat that.  "$1.06."  What do you have for my order?" I asked.  A chicken chipoltle sandwich, was the reply.  When I got to the window for pick-up, the worker said, "How much you think it was going to cost?"  I told her more than a dollar!  I asked to look inside the bag.  Hmmm.  "I thought it would be a lot bigger than this!"  It was about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.  It was good, but it was small.  I told the woman it was for my husband and she said, "Oh, he's goin' be mad at you!!!"  Good thing we had a big breakfast and Jack wasn't very hungry!


Gone in two bites!  Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment