Monday, February 17, 2014

One of these things is not like the other...

Elders Hutchinson, Loos and Wadsworth showed up at the President's Sunday night wearing pink ties.  :o)  I took a picture, but it was from a bad angle.  When I get a better one, maybe from Sister Holm, I'll post it.  I can't remember why they said they decided to all wear pink ties on Sunday, but there was a reason.  Sister Holm asked the President to get a picture with them.  He had on a yellow tie.  :o)

Elders Hutchinson, Loos and Wadsworth will be gone after tomorrow.  I'll miss them, along with Elder Stadel.  He is being sent to train a new Elder, I think, out in Charleston.  He was AP with Elder Brimhall when we got to SC, so he and the three other will be missed around these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment