Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Elders in Play Clothes

I glanced out the front door Monday afternoon and saw these four heading to the office.  Their apparel took me by surprise!  It's not very often that you see Elders in play clothes.  Monday's their p-day, and I'm not sure where they'd been, but I thought they were so CUTE!  Elder Thatcher, on the left, has just returned to the mission after about 8 months.  We got to pick him up from the airport last week.  Such a handsome Elder!  Really, all of them are!  Just look at them!  :o)

Elders Thatcher, Roetker, Collins and Adams

Everyone got mail but Elder Collins.  He said, "I'd  be surprised if there was mail for me!  I'm an old missionary."  I asked him what he meant, and he said he'd been out over a year.  "Once you hit a year, everyone at home kind of forgets about you."  What???  He said he did get emails, so I guess that's okay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment