Sunday, August 24, 2014

Guided by the Spirit Again

This afternoon I had an hour to "kill" before I had to prepare the finishing parts of supper for the Sisters.  I came into the computer, of course, and started to log into FaceBook.  I was prompted to go to Referrals first and see if there were any new names of people who needed to be assigned to missionary areas.  I pulled up referrals and, as always, it went to the first page.  No referrals.  I just knew that there was something there for me, or I wouldn't have felt such a strong prompting to check referrals, so I went to the second page.  Sure enough!  There were two names of people who had requested missionary visits clear back on August 6th.  I have no idea why they took so long to show up in referrals!  One was a woman in Conway and the other was a soldier from Camp LeJeune in the Myrtle Beach area.   I assigned them and sent the cell phone texts out to the missionaries.  I know that the Spirit guided me today.  Every soul is important to Heavenly Father.  He wants us all to return to Him.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment