Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Churches for Sale.

I drove over to Ballantine a few days ago to get a haircut. It's about 15 minutes from the office.  On the way over, I passed two churches with "FOR SALE" signs in the front yard.  That is so foreign to me!  There might be some churches for sale in Utah, but I've never seen any.  Pretty sure there are none of our churches for sale!  I think there are a few that were built many, many years ago that were outdated or too small to accommodate the congregations and were sold to other denominations.  There is one on about 29th and Wall, maybe?  There are two that I know of that were sold and turned into reception centers because they no longer filled the needs of those congregations.  But to see a normal, up-to-date church for sale?  I don't
think so!




No comments:

Post a Comment