Friday, October 18, 2013

CARS!

When we got to the office Friday morning, Elder Fenton met us at the door.  He said, "Before you settle in, I need you to come with me to pick up new cars for the mission."  Elder Arrington and I, Sister Barlow, and Elder and Sister Fenton all went over to Love's Chevrolet and drove 5 brand new Chevy Cruzes from the dealership over to the Irmo Chapel.  It is amazing to me - the trust that is shown to these extremely young Elders and Sisters!  Within the next few days, Elder Fenton will turn over the keys to these brand new vehicles - mine had only 6 miles on the odometer! - to 19 and 20-year-old missionaries!

As for me - it was a thrill just to drive my silver Cruze from the dealership to the church.  I hope I get to do it again next Tuesday.  We will be picking up four more care.  Not sure if the others are also Chevrolets.

At the Love Chevrolet Dealership.
I got to drive the silver Cruze - the one right in front of Elder Arrington.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment