Friday, October 18, 2013

Boys Will be Boys!

Sister Fenton got a phone call last week...

Elder:  Sister Fenton?
Sister Fenton:  Yes?
Elder:  Are you sitting down?
Sister F.:  I'm sitting down.  Are you okay?
Elder:  Yes, but there's a hole in the wall.  A hole the shape of my foot.
Sister F.:  Oh yeah?  How did that happen?
Elder:  We were just wrestling around on the floor.  It's our p-day.  We were wrestling and my foot just went through the wall.
Sister F.:  Well, I know the apartment director.  She's very nice.  She won't be mad.  Just go tell her what happened and that you're sorry.  Tell her to have the repair work done and you'll pay.  You'll have to pay for it, you know that, right?
Elder:  I know.  I'm sorry.  It was an accident.  It won't happen again.

Yep - Boys will be boys!  And they ARE boys!  18 and 19-year-old boys!  Gotta love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment