Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Larry's Baptism

Larry was baptized on April 12th at the Chapin Branch.  President Bruno baptized him.  Sister Walker has been transferred out of the area, but President Holm gave her special permission to come back to Irmo for the baptism.  All THREE sisters were there when Larry went under.  :o)  Elder Townsend and Elder Butters were there too, and were witnesses, but I don't have a picture of them.

Mary was SO excited for her husband to join her in being baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!  She was almost giddy.  She told me, "I think I'm even more excited for Larry's baptism than I was for mine!"  And that's saying something, because she was very excited about her own baptism.

President Bruno, Larry, Mary, Sister Walker, Sister Wellman and Sister Billin

Mary and Larry - one of the cutest, most devoted couples I've ever met.  
They are going to be a huge asset to the Chapin Branch and wonderful member missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment